Features, features, features.
This unique note processor is *for the computer based composer/producer* what equalizer and compressor plugins are to the mixing engineer – a tool you won't miss again once you started to use it.
Some of the highlights in AutoTonic include:
- True Modal Mapping AutoTonic breaks rules by calculating scales as data sets of modal values, rather than just referring to the static and conventional music theory declarations and norms.
- 24,576 Scales feasible That doesn't just sound like a lot – it really is. AutoTonic allows to logically map ANY scale that exists in Western Tonal Music. Yes, that is a first too.
- Black Keys Key Switching Use the black keys as function toggles to change your playing in realtime, positioned at the closest possible point to the white keys, right at your fingertips.
- Built-in Music Theory Database AutoTonic includes "a no compromise", fully customizable music theory database with over 500+ pre-declared scale records from all around the world.
- Maximum Compatibility By not being hosted within another software (eg, as a plugin within your DAW) AutoTonic is a 'global tool' compatible with any other MIDI gear, and that's beneficial …
- Chord Memorizer/Stacking It also includes one of the most unique chord memorizers around. Based on a 'binary method' you can freely assign any chord pattern of up to 52 intervals.
- Linear keyboard playing AutoTonic reinterprets any existing MIDI keyboard like a new/different controller surface, making it result in a completely futuristic 'instrument' on its own.
- Crisp clear user interface The UI is where AutoTonic really shines (literally). Its semiotically well organized design is result of years of hard work and performance analysis.
For detailed insight into these features, use the navigation menu on the right, or click …